Free Vector Clips: World Flags in Adobe Illustrator Format

Someone requested me a Philippine flag weeks ago. I was planning to do a stylize one but still haven’t got the time to do so. While rummaging through my archives looking for something that I could use for the Philippine flag button I needed for the poster tutorial (Another Political “Obama” Poster Vector Tutorial) I did yesterday, I came across these bunch of vector World Flag Sets in Adobe Illustrator format. All 278 high quality professionally illustrated world flags. Including territorial and international organization flags.

I tried looking for free vector flags but couldn’t find similar offers (or maybe I’m just not looking at the right places). Most vector flags around are expensive premium cliparts, some free ones are separate files which you have to search and download one by one, and others are dead links. So I decided to make one whole post containing all world flags for FREE, only here at your no. 1 design freebies site. Will be giving away more free vectors soon. Meanwhile, download after the jump. Enjoy.

World Flags Set 1

World flags download link 5
World flags download link 6
World flags download link 7
World flags download link 8

69 comments

1. vinz c. hally 28 March, 2009 at 07:30

I’m new in your site having stumbled within the Google,ph.
    Thanks for the free downloads on flags and Logos. It’s unique
    and helpful. More power to your work. God bless you.

2. Graphire 28 March, 2009 at 23:33

Thanks Vinz. Glad to hear you liked it. Let me know if you have other requests aside from those I already posted here in this site. I will gladly accomodate it as much as I can. God bless you too.

3. Jeff Roth 6 May, 2009 at 22:50

These flags will be very helpful, thanks. However, I noticed that Zaire is still their old flag, is it possible to update it to their new one, for the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)?

4. Stephanie 12 May, 2009 at 03:56

Thanks for the great posting but I don’t see where to download the flags. Thanks so much for your help!

5. Graphire 12 May, 2009 at 09:36

@Jeff: I’ll try to update the DRC flag. Thanks for noticing.

@Stephanie: Download links are with the titles of each set. Just click each set titles from “World Flags Set 1” to “World Flags Set 8”.

6. Michael 3 July, 2009 at 20:22

Hi, I don’t know why I can’t download the flags. Can someone help me. When I click on any sets it gives me all kind of scripts. Thank you,
    Michael

7. Graphire 3 July, 2009 at 22:08

Hi Michael. All flag download links are hosted in our servers and I don’t see any problem with them. You can click “World Flags Set 1” to “World Flags Set 8” to download each set and it should download directly to your drive.

8. Barci 13 July, 2009 at 17:17

Hello, I have to inform you, that Yugoslavia flag doesn’t exist any more. It’s a formal country no longer in existence.
    Thanks for the flags!!

9. Angel 17 October, 2009 at 23:36

thank you so much for your generosity
    however im on mac so i cant use them have to find another site

but anyhow thx once agian

10. Graphire 11 March, 2010 at 21:11

Hi Tom. I believe they are compatible with both Mac and Windows platforms. Let me know if you’re still having problems and I’ll convert and post links in EPS.

11. sednoir 14 April, 2010 at 17:31

You are a good man! May be this is small thing for you but for me this is a great. Thank you, sir!

12. Kaktus Studio 13 May, 2010 at 22:47

Graphire,

Thank you so much for posting these flags, They will be very helpful. Unfortunately, all of us Mac users seem to be having the same problem. When we click on the set titles, all we get is coding.

Would it be possible to post the links another way so that we can have access to these files.

You ROCK!!! Thanks again.

Kaktus

13. Moe 25 May, 2010 at 19:55

Thanks alot for sharing. saved my ass today ;D
    Works without problems on a mac. If rar files are making problems, just use another browser, or as written before, use the hotfix.

14. Ziar Neamt 21 June, 2010 at 06:21

I’ve been thinking the exact similar thing myself not too long ago. Glad to determine an individual on the same exact wavelength! Good page.

15. Bill 30 November, 2010 at 06:14

Mel,

Do your world flags require a attribution. Would like to use them but can’t clutter up site with additional links.

Please let me know by email.

thanks,

Bill

16. Paul 29 December, 2010 at 15:27

Thanks for these. I used to have all the world flags in one of the those huge 50 CD boxes of clipart many years back, but it got sold somewhere along the way and I need these for a project now. Much appreciated.

Post a new comment