101 Free Vector T-shirt Designs

116

My father used to own a t-shirt design shop back in the days. He personally design these shirts and retails them on malls here in the city. It was a pretty good business and I have learned quite a bit about the trade, done a few t-shirt designs myself but never pursued it nor had any of them commercially produced. Just a few personalized designs for friends and family members.

But if want free t-shirt designs, we have here some cool designs that you could use for your t-shirt design project. This design pack contains 101 vector EPS t-shirt designs that you can also modify or customize to suit your design requirements. And since these designs are in vector format, you can also use some of the design elements separately, not just for t-shirt designs but for other design projects as well.

Here are some of sample designs included in the collection. Download from the links provided below and enjoy.

tshirt-vector-design-7

Vector T-shirt Designs 21-40
Vector T-shirt Designs 41-60
Vector T-shirt Designs 61-80
Vector T-shirt Designs 81-101

116 comments

1. integrafied1 4 August, 2009 at 04:24

Graphire, are these vector T-shirt designs available for commercial use? On some pages it reads that they can be used for commercial use, while on the disclaimer page it mentions that work(s) may not be used commercially. Just wanted to double check what I can and cannot do. Thanks!

2. Graphire 4 August, 2009 at 14:14

Hi integrafied1. On some posts I mentioned no usage restrictions which means it overrides our general usage rules and can be used commercially. On posts where I didn’t mention anything about usage, our general usage restrictions under creative commons, non-commercial use applies. For this particular set, our general usage rule of CC non-commercial applies.

3. oladele olanipekun 2 October, 2009 at 01:55

hi need help as regards getting t- shirt design vectors and using them.im starting a new clothing line and i need help with it.please reply me its urgent.my eamil is delz_2g@hotmail.com thanks,amazing work.

4. D man :) 2 March, 2010 at 01:45

Hi
    im really confused……………………can i print them?????
    please email me your reply

Thanks 🙂

5. Marc 21 March, 2010 at 11:58

Can I use Pieces of this art that have been modified to create an original piece of art for a client?

6. Sekar 7 July, 2010 at 22:33

Can I use these elements to create new designs for printing on Tshirts for commercial sale

7. Melina 1 August, 2010 at 17:01

Hi , Im doing a few T-shirt designs for some companies,
    Im kinda new to all this..Am I allowed to use your vector designs for them?
    Thanks, amazing work!

8. Elliott 10 November, 2010 at 03:05

Hey Great Work man! Like Melina from Aug 1, I am new to graphic design and appreciate you letting some of use use your designs as a spring board to get into the biz and start doing our own quality work! Thanks for being so awesome about letting people use your work to ease the transition into the business!

9. Maks bugis 5 June, 2011 at 17:22

i really interest with this and i plan to print all of these for commercial T shirt..thank you so much.

10. Silu 28 June, 2011 at 20:44

Hey bro,
    Thnx a bunch for the contribution. Your vectors helped me more than you can ever imagine.
    You have my mail ID, contact of there;s nything I can do to return the favor.
    You said something about previous release, can you guide me to your past releases. I just can have enough of your designs.
    Hope someday I’ll be well off to buy some from you 🙂

11. thor 11 September, 2011 at 22:52

These designs are amazing! Well done! Im starting a small t-shirt company where I do my own designs and then print them. Could I perhaps use a few of the elements in your designs to add to my designs? These shirts will obviously be sold. Please let me know! Really love your work!

12. thor 11 September, 2011 at 23:29

Thank u so much! Really appreciate it! If u have more work that we can view, pls let me know. I missed the previous batch though… Do u know of any other sites where I can find vector stuff or even hand drawn images (obviously for commercial use?) Keep up the good work!!!

13. Tonny 24 September, 2011 at 22:03

Hi there

I use a lot of free vectors for my tshirt website that are for commercial use, but there are gold! i will use ase many as i can and i will see to it that you get credit too.

greetings

14. thor 26 September, 2011 at 04:09

Hi. I came across a file on my pc with vector templates. These templates have exactly the same layout as the above templates (human with sunglasses on the left, artwork on the right). Is this also yours, and can I also use those in the t-shirts that I am creating and selling? Please let me know. to be more specific, the first template (01) has a guy with wings on a bike.

15. peter 2 October, 2011 at 17:04

Hello. Very nice work. Really good! But I am also confused. The vector shirt designs 1-101 eps files, can I use pieces of those artworks in some of my designs? I design and sell t-shirts and really want to use elements from your t-shirt artworks. Pls let me knw!

16. Sunny 15 October, 2011 at 18:05

This is absolutely the most amazing stuff I have seen. I have a small t shirt shop where I print my own design T shirts and sell them. I was wondering if I could use your designs to print and sell the T shirts. Can I use them as they are or need to change them or I cannot change them. Thanks great work.

17. Chibijuice 31 October, 2011 at 06:03

I’m confused. At the top, you mention “For this particular set, our general usage rule of CC non-commercial applies.” but then further down, replying to the person who wants to use these designs on shirts they are going to sell, you say “Hi Thor. Yes please feel free to use these designs. They’re free for personal or commercial use. Thanks.” So, I am a bit lost on weather these can be used for commercial sales. I really don’t want to get sued. lol

18. Graphire 31 October, 2011 at 19:26

Hi everyone. First of all, I would like to apologize with all the confusions regarding copyright and commercial usage on this set. There have been some confusions regarding copyright arrangements with the original designer of these t-shirt designs. So we decided to retain our original statement about usage which is CC non-commercial. So again, no commercial usage for this set. There are also t-shirt designs that we are releasing free for personal/commercial like this one, Free Vector T-shirt Designs: Tribal Pack, and other similar designs So you might want to check them out instead. We will try to come up with more free t-shirt designs that can be used for both personal and commercial usage next time. Thank you.

19. Nikki 7 December, 2011 at 10:38

How do I reach you if I want to get some custom designs created that are only letter based sayings for tshirts? Please send me your contact information and rates…

Post a new comment