InDesign CS2 Beyond the Basics delves into the more advanced features of Adobe InDesign CS2, including tools for working with long documents. This tutorial series covers the program’s features for dealing with books, indexes, and tables of contents, and teaches you how to use the automation tools like Scripts and Data Merge. Tips and tricks for working more efficiently in the program by using Snippets, Libraries, Object Styles, and more. This video tutorial is recommended for intermediate-level InDesign CS2 users. Exercise files also accompany the training videos, allowing you to follow along and learn at your own pace.
Part 1 & 2 of tutorial consists of Introduction and Grid & Guide Management.
- Welcome – 0:17, 1.1 MB
2. Grid and Guide Management
- Quick and accurate guide placement – 4:48, 5.1 MB
- Using the Create Guides command – 3:58, 4.2 MB
- Working with document-based baseline grids – 7:43, 14.9 MB
- Working with frame-based baseline grids – 6:26, 12.4 MB
- Column guides – 4:43, 5.5 MB
- Guide preferences – 5:41, 7.9 MB