Boltmade has put out a free Android UI design toolkit in vector format. This package contains all that you need to get started wireframing out your Android apps in a nice looking way. This vector toolkit will help Android mobile app developers streamline their process by focusing more on developing rather than doing the design from scratch.
Boltmade (http://www.boltmade.com) is a Web and Mobile development and design studio in Waterloo, Ontario. They build a lot of Android applications for their customers so they need a way create high quality wire frames in a short amount of time. To solve their own problem they created a vector based UI toolkit for Android and have released it for public download on their site.
- An assortment of basic UI components: button states, tabs, and toggles.
- Generic headings, editable text fields, and selectors.
- Andriod’s default spacing guidelines.
- A snapping grid structure to work from.
- Nexus 5 line graphic shell.
- Roboto Font Family (Android’s default font)
- All sized at 2x to support hi definition screen sizes.
Get the toolkit now (Illustrator ai format): http://www.boltmade.com/blog/android-toolkit